Click here to go to Noah's Picture gallery
The Details on Noah Ray Davis
- BirthDate - May 29,2000 1:40pm
- BirthWeight - 7lbs 3ozs
- BirthLength - 19 3/4 inches
- Email - email@example.com
- My Pre-Birth homepage
- Nursery Decor - Blues,Jungle,Animals
- Pediatrician - Dr. Patti Savrick
Important Dates and Milestones
- May 29 - Noah is born at 1:40pm
- May 31 - Noah comes home
- June 13 - Noah's first doctors visit went well.
He weighed in at 7 lbs 14ozs and was 21 inches long.
He is doing great!!
- Aug 1 - Noah's 2nd doctors visit went well.
He weighed in at 11 lbs 13ozs and was 23 3/8 inches long.
He got 5 shots which he did not like!!! He is great!!
- Sept 1 - Noah started daycare. Noah and Mom did great!!
- Sept 15 - Noah's first tooth spotted and Noah's first cold.
- Oct 2 - 4 month checkup and Noah's first solid food,
He got 4 shots and some medicine for a cold
which he likes.
He weight 14lbs 13ozs and was 26in long.
Noah also flew on his first airplane. He did great!
- Nov - First word - mama
- Dec - started crawling
- Feb 2001 - 9month Checkup (21 5/8 lbs, 30 in)
- Apr 2001 - Cruising on Furniture/walker toys
- May 5,2001 - first haircut (Splash Hair Design, Joe Bernal)
- May 29,2001 - turned the big 1
- May 31,2001 - Dr. visit - 23lbs 2oz, 31 5/8 in long, 19 in head , 4 shots
- June 20,2001 - Noah walks
- July 8,2001 - first real spoken word is ball (besides mama and daddee)
- Aug 17,2001 - the boy is now 33in long and weighs 24lbs 2oz